Add Jargon Jokes to your favorites! (or Press Ctrl and D) - You'll be glad you did!
Company Jokes | Computer Jokes | Engineer Jokes | Geek Jokes | Hacker Jokes | Internet Jokes | Jargon Jokes | Microsoft Jokes | Nerd Jokes | OS Jokes | Programming Jokes | Software Jokes | Unix Jokes | Usenet Jokes | User Jokes | Work and Workplace Jokes | WWW Jokes | All the Jokes....
Bookmark JargonJokes? (Ctrl D) It's not funny if you can't find it again.
Signs you bought a bad computer.
10. Lower corner of screen has the words "Etch-a-sketch" on it.
9. It's celebrity spokesman is that "Hey Vern!" guy.
8. In order to start it you need some jumper cables and a friend's car.
7. The slogan on the front reads: "Intel Pentium Inside: redefining mathematics".
6. The "quick reference" manual is 120 pages long.
5. Whenever you turn it on, all the dogs in your neighborhood start howling.
4. The screen often displays the message, "Ain't it break time yet?"
3. The manual contains only one sentence: "Good Luck!"
2. The only chip inside is a Dorito.