Add Jargon Jokes to your favorites! (or Press Ctrl and D) - You'll be glad you did!
Company Jokes | Computer Jokes | Engineer Jokes | Geek Jokes | Hacker Jokes | Internet Jokes | Jargon Jokes | Microsoft Jokes | Nerd Jokes | OS Jokes | Programming Jokes | Software Jokes | Unix Jokes | Usenet Jokes | User Jokes | Work and Workplace Jokes | WWW Jokes | All the Jokes....
Bookmark JargonJokes? (Ctrl D) It's not funny if you can't find it again.
10 signs a Red-Neck was on a computer.
1) The monitor is up on blocks.
2) Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them.
3) The six front keys have rotted out.
4) The extra RAM slots have Dodge truck parts installed in them.
5) The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
6) The password is "Bubba".
7) The CPU has a gun rack mount.
8) There is a Skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.
9) The keyboard is camouflaged.
10) The mouse is referred to as a "critter".